2022 was the most successful year to date for Sol Distribution, and to continue building on that success, we are hosting our sales kick off this February 16th at the Hilton Garden Inn, Birmingham.
The event will bring together our esteemed vendors and most valued customers to celebrate the successes of 2022 and strategise our business ventures for the coming year.
We will have a selection of keynote speakers throughout the day, showcase some of the amazing relationships forged between our customers and vendors and learn about exciting new product launches and industry trends for 2023.
All guests will be welcomed with complimentary tea and coffee, and a buffet lunch will be served in the conference room. There will be opportunities for networking and to advance book meetings with your attendees of interest, should you wish to.
We are also planning a less formal evening meal and drinks if you would like to join us!
If you are interested in attending the event, please contact your account manager as soon as possible due to registration being on a first come, first served basis.
Sol Distribution Sales Kick Off 16th February 2023
Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham Brindleyplace
- 10am – Registration, with tea, coffee and biscuits
- Welcome by Graeme Sutton, MD, Sol Distribution 10.15-10.30am
- Presentation from CertaUPS 10.30-11am
- Introduction to Axis Security 11-11.30am
- Interval & break-out room 11.35-12.05pm
- Presentation from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise in the public sector & customer case study 12.10-12.40pm
- Questions 12.40-1.00pm
- Lunch 1.00 – 2.00pm
- Presentation from D-Link 2.00 -2.30pm
- Presentation from Cubro Network Visibility 2.35 – 3pm
- Presentation from Lantronix – Transition Networks acquisition & Out-Of-Band technology 3.05-3.45pm
- Questions 3.45-4.15pm
- 4.15pm – Conclude & retire to hotel bar for drinks and networking
- 6.30pm Off Site Meal
To register your interest in this event, please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch in due course.
To book a room, please click on the link below: