Visit us at Cloud Expo Europe 21-22 March 2018
Sol Distribution are pleased to confirm that we will be exhibiting at Cloud Expo Europe on 21-22 March 2018 at ExCel London. We will be joined on our stand by a number of our vendor partners, including Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise. Join us on stand C1500 to see how Sol Distribution can provide a diverse range of solutions for datacentres and large scale enterprise networks: Core switching from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, optical transport, datacentre interconnect and out-of-band management from ADVA Optical Networking, end-to-end network monitoring from Accedian Networks and Viavi Solutions, multi service integration from Transition Networks, and a full range of multi-vendor up-to-100Gbps pluggable transceivers.
Sol is a channel-only distributor, and works with some of the biggest resellers and systems integrators in the UK and Europe. We take a project-led, consultative and collaborative approach. Our reseller partners know they can rely upon Sol to help generate demand and achieve new revenues by introducing disruptive technologies to the marketplace.
One event, limitless opportunities
Cloud Expo Europe 2018 is quite simply the industry-leading event for emerging technology. Altogether, in just two days you can....
- Discover more than 500 of the world's leading suppliers , including AIC, China Telecom, Docker, Juniper Networks, Intel, HPE, Navisite, NTT Communications, OW2, Puppet, Samsung, SAP, UKFast and Veeam Software (to name a few), delivering services and solutions critical to your cloud activity.
- Hear from over 600 experts speakers sharing insight and inspiration which include number 1 rated CIOs, acclaimed global cloud leaders, cloud gurus from Adidas, Burberry, City of London Police, Chatham House, Capgemini, Facebook and John Lewis , all speaking in a compelling conference and seminar programme, which covers all the major technology and business issues.
- Explore NEW event features , including the Get GDPR Ready! Theatre, Blockchain and Unicorn Streams.
- Visit the co-located events with one FREE ticket; Cloud Security Expo , Big Data World , Smart IoT London and Data Centre World.
- And then there are your colleagues, friends and peers – simply thousands of attendees, all in one place at one time
From initial adoption to full realisation and implementation, Cloud Expo Europe puts the tools of new possibilities into your hands. And then shows you how to use them. After all, the limits of cloud technology are the limits of our imagination.
New Content for 2018
DevOps Innovation Theatre
Access the latest practices, solutions and technologies that are forging the future of DevOps. With DevOps becoming more familiar and, importantly, comfortable with IT teams, this theatre addresses the latest trends that are compounding the value of DevOps as a business enabler. Focusing on topics ranging from Microservices and DevSecOps, to “shifting left” and DevOps for the database (and more…), this theatre is a must attend for any IT player who wants to understand how to implement and deliver better DevOps.
With the GDPR deadline fast approaching, the regulation will provide unique challenges and opportunities to organisations using cloud services. Come and learn how to be GDPR-ready in the dedicated theatre and stream and hear from experts such Krasina Mileva, COO at Dovu , Chris Combemale, CEO at DMA. Group , Jeremy Lilley, Policy Advisor at TechUK and Christoan Smit, Data Protection Officer at Venom IT .
Come and learn from leading and influential companies that have successfully reached $1 billion valuation with cloud native strategies. Hear from some of the biggest names and brightest brains in the industry from companies including Apttus, Anaplan ,Illumio and ForeScout.
Blockchain is completely overhauling the way digital transactions are conducted and will change the way we do business or even interact. In this stream, hear how blockchain adoption can benefit your company by removing the intermediary, creating ecosystems that support your processes and increase transparency. Speakers include Genevieve Leveille, Founder at Agriledger , Miguel Neumann, Founder at Maecenas , Rene Bostic, Vice President of Innovation & New technology at IBM Cloud , David Deighton, CISO at University of Birming ham.
Diversity & Talent Steam
Efforts to promote diversity and inclusion in the Tech industry are increasing, but we have a long way to go. Hear from industry and government leaders talk about the most pressing matters. Recent reports suggest that 83% of enterprise workloads will be in the Cloud by 2020 , meaning the talent scarcity needs to be approached urgently. This stream will investigate how we can bridge this talent gap.
Register for your FREE ticket today! Click the button below.
Want more information?
If you would like more information on any of our products and services, please contact us by clicking the button below, or ring us on +44 (0) 1691 680 830.
Follow us on Social Media: