Sol Distribution Autumn Transceiver Promotion
Until the end of October, Sol Distribution is running a promotion on pluggable transceivers, with special pricing across a wide range of form factors.
Sol can supply a range of high-quality, low-cost transceiver modules that are used extensively by telcos and datacentres and can be programmed to be compatible with all major equipment manufacturers.
Some of the features of our transceivers:
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Compatible with all major vendors including Cisco, HP, Juniper etc
- Comprehensive selection of optics in all major form factors:
- SFP / SFP+/ GBIC / X2 / XENPAC / XFP / QSFP / CFP
- Data rates up to 100 Gb/s
- All transceivers comply to stringent standards including MSA, RoHS, CE, FCC
- Covered by minimum 3 year warranty and money back guarantee
- Free evaluation units available for some form factors
For more details on why you should buy from us, please click here: 8 Reasons to Buy Compatible Transceivers From Sol Distribution.
Below are some examples of our prices, but we have hudreds of different optics in all form factors, so ask us if you want something not listed.
We believe that we are highly competitive on price, and can beat whatever price you are currently paying, so we would appreciate the opportunity to quote the next time you have a requirement.
|Equivalent Part Number||Description||Datasheet||Price|
|SFP-10G-SR||10Gbps, SFP+ 850nm 300m, -5ºC ~ +70ºC||Datasheet||£35|
|SFP-10G-LR||10Gbps, SFP+ 1310nm 10km, -5ºC ~ +70ºC||Datasheet||£45|
|40G-QSFP-SR4||40Gbps, QSFP+ 850nm 100m, -5ºC ~ +70ºC||Datasheet||£80|
|GLC-SX-MMD||850nm, 1.25Gbps, 550m, 0ºC ~ +70ºC||Datasheet||£18|
|GLC-LH-MMD||1310nm, 1.25Gbps, LC, 20km, 0°C~+70°C||Datasheet||£20|
|SFP-10G-T||10GBase T RJ45, 30m, Copper transceiver, 0°C~+70°C||Datasheet||£120|
Want more information?
This promotion will run until 31st October 2018. If you would like more information on any of our products and services, please contact us by clicking the button below, or ring us on +44 (0) 1691 680 830.