Sol Distribution is interested in talking to an experienced and suitably qualified sales person to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans. Ideally, you will have a background in IT Channel Sales, in particular networking infrastructure, and be looking to use your experience to make a significant contribution in a dynamic and friendly environment.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3+ years’ corporate IT Sales experience with a history of working within a target driven environment and a proven track record of meeting / exceeding targets. Strong exposure to creating and developing new client relationships is required along with a proven track record in new business sales success. The ideal candidate would be office-based, although the nature of the role will require a lot of time in the field. Remote working would be considered for the right applicant.
Previous knowledge or experience of our vendor portfolio, though not necessary, would be an advantage, details of this can be found on our website at www.sol-distribution.co.uk
• A strong IT sales background, ideally coming from a IT Distributor/Reseller
• Experience in developing new business opportunities with the ability build rapport at director-level
• Ability to communicate effectively via phone, email and face-to-face
• Ability to build a strong rapport and lasting relationships with existing channel partners in order to grow the account and increase revenues
• Experience of meeting and exceeding targets
• Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales and regular activity reporting
• A professional attitude and ambition to succeed
• Ability to work as part of a team
• A flexible approach to meet business requirements
• Attend face to face meetings with partners and their clients
• Develop a strong knowledge of our solutions portfolio and be able to articulate their benefits to channel partners
• Build a sustainable pipeline of both run-rate and larger, bid opportunities
• Telephone prospecting and appointment setting, with participation in regular office-based call out days
• Using the company’s CRM system to log activity and manage your schedule
• Following up warm leads from marketing campaigns
• The applicant must be computer literate, and able to use Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel), experience of using a CRM system would be an advantage.
• Full UK Driving Licence is essential
Sol Distribution is a well-respected, UK-based, value-added distributor of IT hardware, specialising in networking infrastructure products and their associated services. The company’s sales office and warehouse is in Oswestry, Shropshire. You can find out more by visiting our website at www.sol-distribution.co.uk
Monday – Friday 9am to 5.30pm, 1 hour lunch, flexible hours available due to travel and commitments.
Please send your CV for the attention of Graeme Sutton by clicking here.