MRV Optiswitch Carrier Ethernet Access Platform
MRV’s OptiSwitch® family is an award-winning line of compact MEF Certified CE 2.0 service demarcation and pre-aggregation platforms that are deployed in world’s most prominent Tier-1/2 networks offering communications service providers a full suite of carrier-grade SLA monitored and H-QoS supported Carrier Ethernet services.
OS-V Series is the latest addition to the OptiSwitch product family. The OS-V Series addresses the ongoing market demand for scalable 10GbE and fractional 10GbE services as well as the requirement for openness, increasing intelligence, programmability, and virtualization in the access network. The OS-V Series can be deployed at the edge of your network in various applications including L2 MEF CE2.0 high-bandwidth capacity business Ethernet services and 4G/LTE mobile backhaul, bandwidth-on-demand access to cloud-based services, and E-Access services with scalable flow aggregation.
- Offers comprehensive portfolio of compact MEF Certified CE 2.0 service demarcation and pre-aggregation devices
- Deployed in world’s most prominent Tier-1/2 networks
- Delivers carrier-grade SLA monitored and H-QoS supported high-bandwidth capacity business Ethernet services, LTE mobile backhaul and E-Access services with scalable flow aggregation
- Enables communications service providers to offer price competitive and high performance 10GbE (and sub-rates) access services
- Offers converged multi-layer services in a single access device with open and highly programmable architecture for SDN/NFV
- Provides zero-touch service creation with extensive SLA reporting and web-based customer portals
Want more information?
If you would like more information on any of our products and services, please contact us by clicking the button below, or ring us on +44 (0) 1691 680 830.